Why You Need A Wonderbag Slow Cooker
The Wonderbag slow cooker is a product you should be interested in buying. It has been gaining popularity, but before we discuss what benefits it offers, you'll want to learn a bit about it. Read on to find out what the Wonderbag slow cooker is, how it works, the different types of Wonderbags, the benefits and the cons.
What Is The Wonderbag Slow Cooker
The Wonderbag is a slow cooker, but it is in a league of its own. For starters, it is a portable slow cooker that is non-electric, and it doesn't have a battery, nor do you plug it in. Not only that, but this slow cooker doesn't require any fuel.
How Does The Wonderbag Slow Cooker Work
The way the Wonderbag slow cooker works is simple, as you simply boil your food as you normally would. After your food comes to a boil, you bag it and then slow cook it, which the Wonderbag will do for up to 12 hours. Once your food is cooked to your desire, you serve it and enjoy it. It's really that simple.
The Different Types Of Wonderbags
Generally speaking, there's only one kind of Wonderbag, but they do come in a range of sizes. They are available in small, medium and large. You can also purchase Wonderbags in catering size, and they are available in a range of colors. All you have to do is choose the one you like the most and the one that will serve its purpose the best.
The Benefits Of The Wonderbag Slow Cooker
There are many benefits of the Wonderbag slow cooker. Although there are way too many to mentioned, we'll discuss the top benefits. These benefits include:
1. It's Safe - One of the best things about the Wonderbag is how safe it is to use. Unlike many other kinds of slow cookers, you don't have to worry about burning your food or you. In fact, the Wonderbag doesn't use a lot of water and it uses less water than many of the other types of cookers out there.
The last thing you want to do is burn yourself while boiling your food or using a different slow cooker. When it comes to cooking food, safety is crucial. This is exactly why you should consider buying the revolutionized slow cooker.
2. Healthy - Another benefit of the Wonderbag is it produces healthy food. One of the reasons why it is able to do this is because it retains the moisture. Furthermore, the nutrients are retained too.
Over-boiling your food can reduce the nutrients in your food. Not only that, but moisture escapes from it when you put it on your plate. If you want to get the most from your food, both in terms of nutrients and moisture, then you'll definitely want to use the Wonderbag slow cooker.
3. Food Tastes Good - Perhaps the best thing about using the Wonderbag is it produces amazing tasting food every single time. If you slow cook meat, the meat will become tenderized as time goes on, and the veggies you put in there will be kept nice and firm. Not only that, but the flavors will develop.
What does all of that mean? It means you'll enjoy delicious meals. It doesn't matter what you decide to cook in the Wonderbag, you can rest assure it will taste very good. In fact, it's fair to say that the food will come out tasting just as good as any high-end restaurant's food.
4. Portable - As previously mentioned, one of the things that make the Wonderbag standout of the crowd is it is portable, which means you can easily bring meals wherever you go. If you want to go to a picnic or to a friend's get-together, then simply pack everything in the Wonderbag and unload it when you arrive. After you're done using it, simple pack it away. Here's a tip though, buy the catering package if you plan on cooking many meals and bringing them with you somewhere.
Take Your Wonderbag:
On a boat
Family Reunions and get togethers
5. Insulation - Whether you want to keep your food cold or hot, you can count on the Wonderbag getting the job done. One of the best things about this product is it can keep things hot as well as cold, thanks to the insulation features. If you go to a lot of farmer's markets, then you can bring the Wonderbag with you, or you can bring it with you when you head to the supermarket because it can be used to keep your items cold and they will remain frozen until you get home.
6. Versatile - Finally, the Wonderbag is versatile because you can use it not only as a slow cooker, but you can use it as a yogurt maker. Use the bag as a rice cooker, or use it as a bread proofer. You will love just how versatile this product is, and you will love being able to be creative with the dishes you make and you will love experimenting with making yogurt. Don't worry though because the Wonderbag is easy to use, and you should have no issues with figuring out how it works.
Those are the top benefits of the Wonderbag slow cooker. The bottom line is it is a great product. If you're a fan of slow cooking food, then you'll definitely want to get your hands on the Wonderbag slow cooker.
There are no cons, but if we had to choose one, then maybe we would say the price. However, different people have different opinions, but we think the Wonderbag slow cooker is priced fairly. The price you'll pay for it depends on the size you get and the exact product you want. Generally speaking, the Wonderbag slow cooker is affordable and well-worth the money.
As you can see, we are fans of the Wonderbag slow cooker. It is a unique product and there is nothing bad that can be said about it. All you have to do now is decide whether or not you want to purchase it.